NEWSPOWER FACEBOOK COMPETITION
Name of Competition: Mother’s Day 2020
Newspower Reference: Mother’s 2020
Terms & Conditions of entry:
- All entrants must be residents of Australia and be over 18 years of age to be eligible to enter.
- Competition winner will be drawn randomly by an authorised Newspower representative on 05/05/2020 at 9am EST.
- The winner will receive a Scratch it Pack valued at $22.00 (card not included)
- The winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger.
- The winner must reply and provide details of eligibility and postal address no later than 8:59am on 06/05/2020
- The prize will be express posted to the winner immediately after eligibility has been confirmed.
- Newspower takes no responsibility for the prize once it has been posted.
- If the prize is not claimed by 8:59am EST on 06/05/2020, a re-draw will take place at 9am EST.
- Should the prize not be claimed within 24 hours after the re-draw, the tickets and any winnings from the tickets will remain the property of Newspower Australia Pty Ltd.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Tickets may vary from image shown and will be issued in the jurisdiction of the winning entry.
- Newspower members store owners and their staff are ineligible to enter.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Permit number/s:-
- NSW LTPM/19/04229